© 2017 Game Grumps, Inc.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator
You and your daughter have just moved into the sleepy seaside town of Maple Bay only to discover that everyone in your neighbourhood is a single, dateable Dad! Will you go out with Teacher Dad? Goth Dad? Bad Dad? Or any of the other cool Dads in this game? Features minigames, side quests, and a variety of paths and endings.
- Players are able to construct their gender expression as a Dad– Depending how the player self identifies, this can meet both the Queer Me and Queer You criteria.
- Character customisation includes transgender binder options. There are also a diverse range of options such as skin colours and body types.
- Through dialogue options, players can customise their character’s romance history and sexuality.
- Dream Daddy includes a diverse range (in terms of race and body time) of dads to romance. One dad is confirmed to be transgender by one of the co-creators, Leighton Gray.
- The game does not explicitly use terminology to label their characters. This is intended to reflect a world where being LGBTQ+ is just accepted, however, this has been criticised for leaving queer identity up for speculation.
Recommended by Inclusive Games:
“Endearing, inclusive dating sim. Play as a single dad looking for love in a new neighbourhood. Male-only protagonist. Playable POC. Romances: male (one creator-confirmed trans man). 9/10 - outstanding”