© 2016-2018 ConcernedApe LLC. ConcernedApe™, Stardew Valley®, and related design and composite marks are trademarks of ConcernedApe LLC. All rights reserved.
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country life RPG where players have inherited their grandfather's old farm plot. Inspired by the original Harvest Moon series, this farming simulation features dynamic multiplayer modes, skill systems and a friendship/relationship system. With a little dedication, you can create the farm of your dreams and might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness.
- Players are able to construct their own gender and sexuality expression through the farmer customisation and romance gameplay – Meeting the Queer Me criteria.
- Players are able to construct a character with a diverse range of options, such as skin colour.
- Although the base game contains a gender binary of male and female, Stardew Valley PC version supports mods that remove this and makes it more inclusive. As of the 1.5 update, players may change their gender and name in-game at the Wizard’s Tower.
- Sexuality is fluid throughout the game: players have the ability to be attracted to and romantically involved with any of the available single characters.
- Same-gender couples can have the option to adopt children and start a family.
- Multiplayer support for players can work together to build a thriving farm, share resources and build relationships with townspeople or each other.