© 2021 Nessa Cannon
Welcome Back is a short, cathartic interactive fiction story about a train station that only services liminal spaces, and your journey to find someone important to tell them something important.
- Players can construct the sexuality and gender expression of the protagonist and the love interest – Meeting the Queer Me criteria.
- It takes about fifteen minutes to play and is free to play.
- Players are positioned in a world that introduces them to queer perspectives.
- Narrative is a poetic experience that explores the players relationship with themselves and their journey for closure.
- This game has trigger warnings for: liminal spaces, claustrophobia, aquaphobia, vague relationship trauma.